sunnuntai 20. huhtikuuta 2014

Toxic trauma. New dr experiences. Maple seeds and a not so severe diarrhea.so

So
Fthe party goes on
We have vodka and wine and vodka and krawall
The music is fixed on the iso prods.yay.
2a department.

Menace of Spaceballs here, giving some love to the F blog. How ya doin', Finland? Hugs and kisses.
Spookysys on the keys, blogging from an ipad like the cool kids these days. Drifters, i trust in you to bring the demoscene into the future of the internet of things and stuff!

I think there's a Deleuzian project of entering and re-entering partial becomings within myself, without myself, so it gets more and more difficult to disringuish between me and not-me. This bottle, this hand, which is and which is nor a part of me? It seems the bottle bends to my will easier, more smoothly, now, than the hand, and the mouth touching the bottle is definitely not mine, even though it resides in what gets determined as my body. Who owns me? Is it Freud, now, or his heirs?

Aaaaargh bläbläbläblä conservative blah

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Lukijat